The Sciences Library is located in close proximity to the Biology Building. This allows faculty and students easy access to vital educational and reference materials. Some of the features of the library are:
- Primary source for materials on plant and animal sciences.
- Houses reserve materials for Biology courses.
- The collection includes materials about Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Genetics and Physiology.
- Computer workstations available with access to the Internet and indices to scientific literature such as Biological Abstracts and Medline.
- This library is one of the 11 branches of The University of Iowa Libraries.
- Please click here for the hours of operation at the Sciences Library.