The greenhouse facilities enhance faculty research and the educational environment within the Department of Biology.
- Plant species can be specific to faculty research goals.
- Greenhouses are used by faculty, staff and students.
- Plants are used for Biology teaching laboratories for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Plants are housed in two different locations.
- Collection incudes a variety of species from many areas around the globe.
- Allows for Cell & Development, Genetics and Evolutional research.
- Tours are given to the general public.