Full-Service Sanger Sequencing
The CCG staff is currently performing full-service Sanger sequencing on Tuesdays and Thursdays:
- Submit templates by 6am on Tuesdays and Thursdays for runs that day. Data will be available for download either later that day or the following morning.
- The cost of each sample will be $6.75 effective March 1, 2021.
- Bring templates to 232 BB (-20 freezer) in a 0.5 ml tube.
NGS Library Preparation for Illumina® HiSeq 4000
- Illumina® TruSeq Stranded mRNA
- Illumina® TruSeq Stranded Total RNA
- Kapa Hyper Prep
- RNA QC
Integrity of RNA by Bio-Rad Experion Electrophoresis System
Quantification by Fluorometer/RiboGreen Assay
Purity of RNA by NanoDrop One
- RNA Extraction from tissues and cells
- RNA Cleanup and Concentration
- RNA Amplification
- cDNA Normalization
- DNA QC
Quantification by Fluorometer/PicoGreen Assay
Purity of DNA by NanoDrop One
- gDNA Isolation from tissues and cells
- gDNA Cleanup and Concentration
- Custom PCR Projects